In our ongoing effort to make planning your wedding as stress-free as possible, we've made some improvements to our wedding planning site. If you were already using the planner, you'll find all your information is still here - just easier to find and use. If you're new to the planner, please be sure to take advantage of all it has to offer. Some features to note in using the updated planner:
- The Overview: All your important information, including event date, location and menu. If you see anything that doesn't match your expectations, let us know as soon as possible.
- The Timeline: This is your ultimate "To-Do" list. You'll see you can now sort your tasks by all outstanding, or just the catering items. Once you've completed a task, simply click the action box to the left and the task will move to your "Completed" list - which you can visit anytime by clicking that tab.
- Scheduling: We've made it easier than ever to connect with us for important events. You can now schedule your planning meeting online as well as your rehearsal, and drop-off of your event items. Simply click on the scheduling tab, choose the event, and then select the best date and time that works for you.
- Vendors: A great resource page. Organize all your vendor contacts and information in one easy-to-find location.
- Timing: Your day-of timing schedule. Now with easy online approval.
- People/Online Processional: Organize your processional from the comfort of your home, and spend the day before your wedding enjoying your family and friends! Fill in the names of your family members and wedding party and use our processional animator to bring it all to life.
- Setup: From the guest count, to the linens and place settings, to the cake and floor plan - this section is where you can view and give final approvalon all the elements of your wedding.
- FAQ: Have a quick question? Chances are we've got your answer inside our robust FAQ section.
We hope you enjoy using the planner. If you have any questions or ideas for making it even better, please be sure to contact us. We're always happy to help!